Sharing God’s Love with
Our Families, Our Community & Our World
That is our reason for being at Valencia Presbyterian Church. Because of what God in Jesus Christ has already done for us – given His life on the cross in order that we might have abundant life now and eternal life in heaven – we believe that it is our calling to respond to God’s gift of love by sharing that love with others.
We share God’s love with families by…
- Providing inspiring worship opportunities that include practical, down-to-earth messages that help us to live as God intends.
- Providing opportunities for Christian education and fellowship for every segment of the family, from cradle to grave, not only through Sunday School, but with programs like New Life Bible Study, Mom’s Morning Out, Parent’s Night Out and G.R.O.W.
- Providing Christ-centered opportunities for Children to both have fun and to grow in their faith at community events such as our annual community Easter Egg Hunt, Applefest and Vacation Bible School.
- Providing for those in need through our support of the Lighthouse Foundation, Meals on Wheels, the Food Bank and the VOICe Women’s Shelter.
- Providing a Medical Lending Closet, Paper Recycling Center, and Clothing Drop.
We share God’s love with our world by…
- Supporting missionaries serving in places as diverse as Honduras, Vietnam, Central Africa Republic, the Dominican Republic and Iraq.
- Sending Short-term mission teams to Honduras, the Dominican Republic, Appalachia, and in support of the recovery efforts on the Gulf Coast.
Come and worship with us, and discover how you, too, can be a part of
“Sharing God’s Love.”
Visit our Archived Messages page to download or listen to recent sermons.
Visit our Calendar of Events page to see upcoming events at Valencia Presbyterian Church.
Sharing God's love with the communities of Valencia, Mars, Gibsonia and Adams Township.